Ah, yes, every little girl's favorite media franchise

Comments

• edited 2017-11-24 23:14:48
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like that one of them is literally named Belle

At this point the people who do cheap Disney cash-ins seem to be under the impression that Beauty's name is usually Belle

But nope, in most versions of the story, she's just "Beauty"; it was the Disney adaptation that named her Belle
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I mean, "Belle" is French for "Beauty"...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well, it would be weird to have Beauty and Sleeping Beauty together, right? Like there's no difference except one is asleep
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Well, it would be weird to have Beauty and Sleeping Beauty together, right? Like there's no difference except one is asleep

also one formed the basis for a theme park and the other didn't
    what does that have to do with anything ever
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

what does that have to do with anything ever

this is what the refrance

oh, it was a refrance
  • Copyright Infringement
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    oh my god you guys (sound warning)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    oh lordy, Phelous and Allison would have a field day
  • TreTre
    edited 2017-11-25 06:48:25