This is the best movie I've ever seen in my life

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My younger sister was absolutely obsessed with that movie as a child. Even though it was released 12 years before she was born.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

My younger sister was absolutely obsessed with that movie as a child. Even though it was released 12 years before she was born.

is that unusual?
  • this reminds me i should watch Back In Action sometime
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

is that unusual?
    I suppose not, but it amuses me.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I don't know if I ever saw this

I don't remember it
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I remember watching that movie on a white 13-inch Panasonic television and enjoying it as a kid on the car ride to Bryce Canyon.  I don't even know if I like the movie, or if it just has good associations from a happy childhood experience, but it's alright in my book.