Comments

• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    But why is vox the only one to get a ".com" at the end?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Aliroz said:

But why is vox the only one to get a ".com" at the end?

because it's the particular site in the bigger vox media (which is everything on that list from sb nation to polygon iirc)
    and like its twitter handle is also voxdotcom
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Yeah, those 8 at the start are the Vox Media owned brands.
    Vox Media is made up of eight media brands: The Verge (technology and culture), Vox (general interest news), SB Nation (sports), Polygon (gaming), Eater (Food and Nightlife), Racked (shopping, beauty and fashion), Curbed (real estate and home), and Recode (technology business).
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Racked is a good name

but this is not good graphic design
  • not only is this

so incredibly bad

it's bad in a manner that is totally unlike anything ive seen before, and i cannot understand how it came to look the way it does
  • it sorta looks like it was run through the frosted glass filter in Paint.net
  • Yeah, those 8 at the start are the Vox Media owned brands.

Vox Media is made up of eight media brands: The Verge (technology and culture), Vox (general interest news), SB Nation (sports), Polygon (gaming), Eater (Food and Nightlife), Racked (shopping, beauty and fashion), Curbed (real estate and home), and Recode (technology business).
    They also have all the (ex-)Gawker sites listed separately, but just list Vice as a single thing even though it's basically organized the same way?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Gawkmodo's various brands seem to be organized in a more distinct manner though
    Tamlin said:

not only is this

so incredibly bad

it's bad in a manner that is totally unlike anything ive seen before, and i cannot understand how it came to look the way it does

and, like, you'd think that they'd have access to designers, what with all those sites having designers