2017 parking garage rates for The Galleria at Palace Square

January 1 – November 23: Free
November 24: $5
November 25 – December 31: Free
Tagged:

Comments

• December 31 - January 1: $10

February 29: $Q
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why would you charge twice the intentionally-extortionate Black Friday rate on New Year's Eve?? 
  • Because it's funnier that way.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also, reminder that the Galleria is owned by Sir Milton Greede, so if you make people give him money, you're further contributing to that spoiled daughter of his (who thankfully has fallen behind in the polls)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Sir Milton Greede, jeez, I wonder what kind of character he is
    It's his 9-year-old daughter Emily Greede whom you want to watch out for. What a selfish little brat.

Unlike me, Princess Alice, who is not spoiled or bratty at all, as far as you know.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    No, of course not.
  • kill living beings
    five dollars for parking is extortion? life is good in centralia

five dollars for parking is extortion? life is good in centralia

Charging $5 for parking on the the day you know there'll be a mad rush to the place and literally no other day of the year, silly.
  • kill living beings
    well yes, but i saw a guy pay $25 for parking just a few hours ago