Boston Market

Nobody ever talks about this chain

I intermittently remember it exists and think about just how '90s it is

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My parents used to buy Boston Market for dinner all the time in, like, 1998-2002.

It wasn't great.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I had to make five double-sided signs for Boston Market the other day, apparently they're hiring

this has nothing to do with anything
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

My parents used to buy Boston Market for dinner all the time in, like, 1998-2002.

It wasn't great.
    It's still not

Not even their MAC AND CHEESE is great :(

I had to make five double-sided signs for Boston Market the other day, apparently they're hiring

this has nothing to do with anything

ooh what did the signs look like?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You know those yard signs people stick in the ground? 18 x 24 inches, on flimsy looking plastic.

And they said "Boston Market now hiring"
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I like their turkey bowls
  • kill living beings
    im just gonna think quincy market
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    We used to get takeout at Boston Market. It wasn't bad. A bit salty but otherwise pleasant.
  • I don't understand Boston Market?

it's a fast food place but they exclusively serve the kinds of food that are only good when homecooked by someone's grandma.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Jane said:

I don't understand Boston Market?

it's a fast food place but they exclusively serve the kinds of food that are only good when homecooked by someone's grandma.
    Basically yeah.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i think i had boston market literally once in my life but remember literally nothing about it
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Odradek said:

I like their turkey bowls