Hallmark Channel starts Christmas Movies before Halloween and Grandma actually watches them.

Now you know where I got my early Christmas obsession from.

Comments

• ur grandma is lame
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    📰 LOCAL PRINCESS BEATS UP LOCAL COW
  • lol u wish
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Nobody insults Grandma Avenue
  • Nobody insults Halloween!
  • TreTre
    can't believe I live in a world with people as fascinating as you ⌘
    Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
  • The pineapple symbolizes evil
    Sara Lee Isn't Even An Actual Company Anymore
  • TreTre
    Which Is The Exact Reason Why Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
    I always thought it was "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"
  • The pineapple symbolizes evil
    It is
  • Hearts invoke the everlasting song. Multitudes, the Chariot of God.
    First time I saw the slogan "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee", I interpreted it as "Nobody doesn't as effectively as Sara Lee doesn't. You cannot hope to beat Sara Lee at a doesn't-off. She is simply the best there is." 
  • MetaFour said:

First time I saw the slogan "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee", I interpreted it as "Nobody doesn't as effectively as Sara Lee doesn't. You cannot hope to beat Sara Lee at a doesn't-off. She is simply the best there is." 

i like this interpretation
  • TreTre

I always thought it was "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"

my joke wouldn’t have worked if I did the REAL slogan
  • The fact they do this annoys me because it means they are not showing Golden Girls reruns in the mornings now, and I like watching a Golden Girls or two before work.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
    Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee

Does it really matter which was the correct slogan?