Ship characters with the same (or almost the same) name!

Inspired by another thread.  I'll post my first batch that I already wrote up, in a comment below, so as not to have a gigantic OP.

Comments

• edited 2017-10-20 08:05:19
    Elsa (Re:Zero) / Elsa (Frozen) [not sure they'd even get along, unless the princess has an objection to the assassin's activities.  at least they both have magical powers...]

Crono (Chrono Trigger) / Chrono Harlaown (Nanoha) [probably not very interesting.]

Quint (Mega Man II) / Quint Nakajima (Nanoha) [this is actually a heterosexual ship.  also I'm not sure how this'd work since one's a time-paradox-generated robot and the other is deceased.]

Eve (the robot girl from WALL-E) / Eve (the robot girl from Elsword) [these two together would be cute]

Tusk (Cross Ange) / Donald Tusk (European Council President) [i'm not sure this even makes any sense]

NoName (Suguri series) / NO NAME (AKB48 subgroup and voice actors for AKB0048) [well, given that NoName IS a horrible lech, he'll like this]

Melf (legendary D&D archmage) / Melt (lazy Tower of Druaga wizard) [Melt would probably use Melf's being with him to show off]

Ridley / Ridley Scott [the latter might find interesting roles for the former to play, though it remains to be seen whether the former would instead plot an alien invasion of Hollywood instead]

Celestia Lindwurm (eXceed 3rd) / Princess Celestia (My Little Pony) [Now there's a strong contrast of personalities!  One is a feared bully while the other is a beloved mentor.]

Lan Hikari (Mega Man Battle Network) / Laffinty "Lan" Fin E Ld Si [Well, he certainly can dream of having an exotic princess as his girlfriend!]

Pun-Pun (game-breaking D&D 3.5e kobold build) / Pen-Pen (penguin in Evangelion) [time for cross-species shipping?  or...actually I'm not sure how to make a good joke here.  there's a good joke here somewhere.]

Aria (Aria the Animation) / Aria (Aria the Scarlet Ammo) [more cross-species shipping!  now what use would a lawkeeping mercenary have for a cat mascot?  a decoy?  a front for investigative work?  at least she might appreciate how cute he is.]

Nagi Homura (Mai-HiME) / Homura Akemi (MadoMagi) [both of them would be scheming to spy on each other.  Spy vs. Spy, perhaps, but with less of a sense of humor.]

Tom Benson (Element Hunters) / Olivia Benson (Law & Order) [a chill and socially-well-adjusted teenager with some hobbies, and a cop who investigates sex crimes.  Closest you'll come is him getting asked by the police for a lead in a case.]

Ikachan / Ika Musume [I'm not even sure if this is interspecies, but I'm sure of one thing: the result will be incredibly cute.]
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Tom Benson (Element Hunters) / Olivia Benson (Law & Order) / Benson Dunwoody (Regular Show) [a chill teen, a vice cop, and a gumball machine who manages a park and anger issues, in a polyamorous triad]

The Doctor (Star Trek: Voyager) / The Doctor (Doctor Who) [self explanatory? could potentially be a straight ship]

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) / Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivruski IV (Cowboy Bebop) [they have a lot to learn from one another]
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Alice G. Bird / Alice R. Luna
  • The Doctor (Star Trek: Voyager) / The Doctor (Doctor Who) [self explanatory? could potentially be a straight ship]

What if I add in The Doctor (the mad scientist from Cave Story)?