Announcing the Official Centralia Countdown To Christmas MMXVII

It's October 1st, so this is already a couple weeks overdue.

Anyways: only 85 days till Christmas!!

Comments

• If you start playing Christmas music in the stores already, before it's even Halloween, I'm going to...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

If you start playing Christmas music in the stores already, before it's even Halloween, I'm going to...

You would really hate living in my palace.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm glad I don't live there
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You live in Her Majesty's Grand Library, where you've implemented a "no Christmas music, even in December, without written permission of the Imicow" policy
  • please, it's been christmas for years already

You live in Her Majesty's Grand Library, where you've implemented a "no Christmas music, even in December, without written permission of the Imicow" policy

I wouldn't mind this so much if not for the fact that...you sold all the confiscated Christmas music tapes & CDs on eNeigh and used the money to buy more SNES games
    SNES games > Christmas music
    You don't even have a TV to play the SNES on, is the thing!!
    still better
  • it's possible to beat a game without the screen