ITT: we have a huge darn argument

YOU SUCK, JERKWAD

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    this is some daggum bullshit
  • actually you're wrong
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    now i can see where both sides are coming from here but actually in my considered opinion both parties are quite mistaken, and each should recognize that the other has something of a point, but mainly that i am more informed than any of you, because i skimmed a couple relevant wiki pages
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *darns socks*
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Stupid! Meanie! Jerk!
  • Tamlin said:

YOU SUCK, JERKWAD

Your propensity to insult others has left you blinded to the meat of this argument.  When celery is combined alchemically with fanart of Sailor Moon, the resulting exothermic reaction is something on the order of TNT combustion.  And we're not talking about the TV station either.

And you know that!
    Calica said:

I can't believe you're agreeing with that sentiment...I mean you HAVE to have served the chicken potpierri to dolphins before.  Everyone on the frickin' internet has, and that includes the idiots on the Steam forums.

actually you're wrong

See, this.  This person gets it.
    Tachyon said:

now i can see where both sides are coming from here but actually in my considered opinion both parties are quite mistaken, and each should recognize that the other has something of a point, but mainly that i am more informed than any of you, because i skimmed a couple relevant wiki pages

I'll give you half credit for that.  But your using Wikipedia articles shows just how little you understand about this.  Adding Yoshi will result in the generation of 500 units of Christopher Columbus per Yoshi added, but that is actually LESS than what you'd get if you added spark plugs...whose effect varies based on how much leather you've added two steps before that.

And I'm specifically talking about cow leather, not alligator leather.  Alligator leather will instead multiply the effect by -0.623 according to a 2006 paper in Archenomical Letters by Fitzgerald, Spike, and Chambers.

• Tamlin said:

YOU SUCK, JERKWAD

Your propensity to insult others has left you blinded to the meat of this argument.  When celery is combined alchemically with fanart of Sailor Moon, the resulting exothermic reaction is something on the order of TNT combustion.  And we're not talking about the TV station either.

And you know that!
    Calica said:

I can't believe you're agreeing with that sentiment...I mean you HAVE to have served the chicken potpierri to dolphins before.  Everyone on the frickin' internet has, and that includes the idiots on the Steam forums.

actually you're wrong

See, this.  This person gets it.
    Tachyon said:

I'll give you half credit for that.  But your using Wikipedia articles shows just how little you understand about this.  Adding Yoshi will result in the generation of 500 units of Christopher Columbus per Yoshi added, but that is actually LESS than what you'd get if you added spark plugs...whose effect varies based on how much leather you've added two steps before that.

And I'm specifically talking about cow leather, not alligator leather.  Alligator leather will instead multiply the effect by -0.623 according to a 2006 paper in Archenomical Letters by Fitzgerald, Spike, and Chambers.
    actually you're wrong
    you people are all wrong on the internet
  • kill living beings
    Look. I understand what you're saying. Really. But that doesn't mean you can just use the word "like" incorrectly like that. Words mean things.
  • actually you're wrong
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    OBVIOUSLY i understand that, but clearly i didn't mean what i said earlier, i suppose i should not have assumed irony would carry on the internet

anyway the point is i was right from the beginning
  • actually you were wrong from the beginning
    but Wikipedia sez
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Use a real source, you soap-shuffling nectarine-dropper.
  • Aliroz said:

Use a real source, you soap-shuffling nectarine-dropper.

i like this insult
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Crystal said:

Stupid! Meanie! Jerk!

Poopface! Buttbrain!
  • Look. I understand what you're saying. Really. But that doesn't mean you can just use the word "like" incorrectly like that. Words mean things.

Yes, and you know what's an even more fundamental process in this universe?  The laws of physics.  If you drop a brick off the Empire State Building you damn well better have a ground crew below unless you've synched up your personal Cessna to catch it for you mid-air.  No amount of structural leverage "adjustments" are gonna change that.

but Wikipedia sez

Again with the running to Wikipedia.  If you've at least kept up with recent papers in the Journal of Jetsons and Flotsam you'd know that the Scoville heat index of a seagull rolling a 7 to attack is well above 100,000, and compared to that, Mr. Trump's tweets are just falling faster than stocks on Black Tuesday.

Poopface! Buttbrain!

Who's the poopbrain now, buttface?
    at least I'm not glennmagusharvey
  • at least I'm not glennmagusharvey

oh

oh

you've got it now