Nobody ever credits The Beatles as the world's first illegal immigrants

I'd think that'd be obvious!!
Tagged:

Comments

• beatles confirmed for jesus
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    bigger than jesus, actually
  • point, they're four people, and four people occupied more space than one

though i guess if you count them as skeletons and jesus as having resurrected then jesus might take up more space

though if jesus went back to heaven and is thus incorporeal it's back to a win for the beatles
  • what if fjesus is very tall
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    fjesus sounds like an open-source fork of jesus

you know how open-source projects are always, like, adding one letter to existing projects?
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Is fjesus related to fsteak?
  • fjesus sounds like an open-source fork of jesus

isn't that just what Protestantism is
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also

point, they're four people, and four people occupied more space than one

though i guess if you count them as skeletons and jesus as having resurrected then jesus might take up more space

though if jesus went back to heaven and is thus incorporeal it's back to a win for the beatles

Why would you count all four Beatles as skeletons when two of them aren't dead?
  • Also

point, they're four people, and four people occupied more space than one

Why would you count all four Beatles as skeletons when two of them aren't dead?
    steady-state solution