How bad is this logo?

edited 2017-09-08 13:19:31 in Design
I am trying to come up with the worst logo I can think of for this scenario, where Disney bought NBC in 1994 and instead of buying WCAU from CBS, told CBS to shove it and went and bought Fox affiliate WTXF from Michael Eisner's old friends at Paramount/Viacom. And so on September 10, 1995, WTXF became the network's long-sought Philadelphia owned-and-operated station, Fox was sent to WCAU, and KYW took on the CBS affiliation.

But enough background. Let's get to the shitty logo for the station Disney/NBC bought out of spite:

I tried to make it look as garbage as possible.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's pretty bad, but you could do worse. If it were like 1999 or 2002 they could have pointless perspective or gradients and gloss.
  • kill living beings
    wait, where's the WordArt
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
  • honestly I don't even see what's wrong with that logo but I have no eye for this stuff anyway
    Stretched type, an NBC logo that lacks optical balance, a general kludginess
    It breaks a lot of subtle rules
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm surprised they didn't take the Strong Bad route: apply unnecessary squash/stretch/skew effects to it, and then dip it in Plexiglas.