When you get a new computer and the USB ports are so tight you have to really force plugs in

It's really difficult not to make sex jokes ._.

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    j-j-j-jam it in!
  • do normal adults actually think about sex this much

or alternatively have normal adults actually hung around people who crack sex jokes often enough during their formative years that these have become substantial memes they perpetuate
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Of course, on the opposite extreme, there's the USB charging ports at airports and the like, where the contacts are so loose from repeated plugging and unplugging that they don't actually make a connection anymore.

It's kind of funny, in a way...you can tell USB connectors were designed with things like printers or scanners in mind—things that you only plug or unplug infrequently. The idea that it would be the de facto standard for low-voltage DC power was not something the engineers of the 1990s envisioned.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    aw yeah the charging ports at airports do make for slow charges

also the plugs at that days inn we stayed at in 2013 and last weekend
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    hahaha yeah
    I see a lot of airports install these kind of wall outlets near seating:

And honestly I consider them kind of a waste

Like, the thing has a built-in USB power supply so you don't have to use your own adapter

But, as mentioned, with heavy use the USB ports become too loose and can't make a proper connection anymore

Thus forcing people to use regular USB wall adapters anyway

And so you have all the switch-mode power supply circuitry just built into the wall plate, but nobody can actually make use of it because the physical sockets for the USB output are broken