Loopiness Thread

edited 2012-03-28 04:12:49 in General
Do we have one of these? It seems like we'd have this by now, but I couldn't find it so here it is.

This thread is for loopiness, discussion of loopiness, and, if you must, discussion of Life with Loopy.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh goddammit it ate the last part of my post:

Anyways, right now I'm listening to "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. For some reason I'm picturing Glinda as Twilight Sparkle...and Elphaba as another Twilight Sparkle. I don't get it either.
  • edited 2012-03-28 04:12:05
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't feel loopy right now, which is strange. I feel like drinking a soda right now.

^I read "Glinda" as "Gruntilda". Perhaps she and Zecora could have a Good vs. Evil Rhyme-Off.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Now I kinda want to come up with an explanation for why there are two Twilight Sparkles and why they're singing this
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I find it kinda weird that you're into musicals and I'm not all that enthusiastic about them.

Also I read "Loopiness" as "Lionsgate".
    ...For some reason it surprises me that you find that weird. We've known each other almost 2 years now and I've always made it obvious I love musicals.
  • edited 2012-03-28 04:26:32
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    They just seem like the sort of thing I should like more than I do. I love music (albeit instruments more than vocals but still)!
    ...When did we "meet", anyway? I have all our other important dates down but not that one!
    I remember it being sometime in July of 2010, provided that the "Rand, Paul" thread was our first ever interaction. I remember it that way.
    I remember seeing posts by you a bit earlier than that (you'd made a thread about how you kept getting ads for fonts.com or something) but I believe the Rand thread was indeed the first time we interacted.

We need a Time And Relative Dimensions In Space device so we can go back and find these dates for certain.
    If the Doctor ever shows up, can we convince him to let us come along and take us back to 2010?
    and then it will turn out we were zudak and charlatan all along
    It will?
    ...You know, when I see an unqualified "The Doctor" like that, I almost always picture Ten.
    So do I. Though this time I had to picture Eleven.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    It figures that you would remember Life with Loopy. I'm amazed that it came to my mind when I saw the thread.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Okay, now I read the rest of the thread. I never heard that song, but you never thought of time travel for why there are two Twilights?

Also, musicals are amazing as long as they're comedies and they're well done.
  • and then it will turn out we were zudak and charlatan all along
    I suddenly understand everything.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    HAY ANONUS

• The user and all related content has been deleted.