I can't believe Discovery is buying Scripps Networks Interactive is buying Earthworm Jim

can't believe it

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    But who wasn't?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Earthworm Jim has a thing for cows
  • i own earthworm jim, because i am in fact, that guy who made earthworm jim who tells people they look faggy
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tamlin said:

i own earthworm jim, because i am in fact, that guy who made earthworm jim who tells people they look faggy

actually interplay owns earthworm jim
  • wow, what are you, a gay homo
  • "interplay", sounds like some queer thing to me, im just saying
    Tamlin said:

wow, what are you, a gay homo

yes
    Tamlin said:

"interplay", sounds like some queer thing to me, im just saying

a pity it's not
  • brb purchasing the rights to Gear from Nickelodeon specifically to spite TenNapel
    fun fact: Viacom was the other bidder for SNI

perhaps they would have distributed pieces of Gear/Catscratch to SNI shareholders too?
  • maeby

related: I figured out last week that Doug TenNapel actually wrote a few articles for Breitbart, of all places

this was well before their bullshit became common knowledge (I want to say it was like in 2012/13) but still, it's so... ugh

The fact that Gear was published by Rob Schrab's self-publishing indie book company makes it all the more weird to me that TenNapel ended up being a Hella Bum given that Schrab has an openly gay brother and is pretty heavy on emphasizing his support for animal rights