an assortment of gay girls from iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (image heavy like whoa)

edited 2017-07-13 07:29:15 in General Media
i'm coping with the fact i wasn't able to make it to the wedding and also i know nothing about idolmaster. inb4 'wow aren't these assessments largely basely on western stereotypes of female homosexuality' yep sure are HERE WE GO
alright so from what i understand makoto is one of the OG idolmaster girls so i'm starting off with her. makoto has a lot of good soft butch looks but i chose this card specifically because it brought to mind the takarazuka revenue (which if you don't know is an all-female musical troupe famous for their crossdressing) and like, hold up i just googled takarazuka for reference and apparently they did a japanese version of chicago what the fuck that's amazing
okay this girl is making a lot of bold fashion choices and i respect that. you got the undercut, the makeup, and the piercings juxtaposed with a relatively tame jacket and trousers and then you have those cellphone charms and pink nails?? innovative. a futch icon
i got gay vibes from this and i was like 'hm, idk why, there's nothing really outstandingly gay about this' but then i ventured farther into this girl's character art andimage
my gaydar works even in fiction
a v good lazy butch into weird shit who needs to be protected. look at those bags and staying in all day clothes. how did she become an idol.
an alpha gay. i don't feel like i need to do an in-depth analysis here
she's gay because i love her. also she was in that one other girl's picture up there. 
this card is the reason i made this list. it's like they made a challenge to put as many lesbian tells as possible in one character. you got the butch haircut, the sporty swimwear, and RAINBOW ACCESSORIES, specifically the rubber/plastic/idk the material kind which a lot of gay girls i know like for some reason? anyway she's an all around good, gay girl. 

that's all i have for now. don't leave me alone for long periods of time. 

Comments