The Book of the New Sun character most likely to post on 8chan

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    this is canon, say I
    "M-m-master, when I was on the Quasar I had a paracoita, a doll, you see, a genicon, so beautiful with her great pupils as dark as wells, her irises purple like asters or pansies blooming in summer, Master, whole beds of them, I thought, had been gathered to make those eyes, that flesh that always felt sun-warmed. Wh-wh-where is she now, my own scopolagna, my poppet? Let h-h-hooks be buried in the hands that took her! Crush them, Master, beneath stones. Where has she gone from the lemon-wood box I made for her, where she never slept at all, for she lay with me all night, not in the box, the lemon-wood box where she waited all day, watch-and-watch, Master, smiling when I laid her in so she might smile when I drew her out. How soft her hands were, her little hands. Like d-d-doves. She might have flown with them about the cabin had she not chosen instead to lie with me. W-w-wind their guts about your w-windlass, stuff their eyes into their mouths. Unman them, shave them clean below so their doxies may not know them, their lemans may rebuke them, leave them to the brazen laughter of the brazen mouths of st-st-strumpets. Work your will upon those guilty. Where was their mercy on the innocent? When did they tremble, when weep? What kind of men could do as they have done—thieves, false friends, betrayers, bad shipmates, no shipmates, murderers and kidnappers. W-without you, where are their nightmares, where are their restitutions, so long promised? Where are their chains, fetters, manacles, and cangues? Where are their abacinations, that shall leave them blind? Where are the defenestrations that shall break their bones, where is the estrapade that shall grind their joints? Where is she, the beloved whom I lost?"
    One day you will read this book and be all "Damn Odradek that's a funny joke"

Or "Darn Odradek that's a funny joke" if you're Aliroz
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I remember that part but little else about Hethor.

Genicon is maybe the classiest word out there for a sex doll, in my humble opinion.

Genicon is maybe the classiest word out there for a sex doll, in my humble opinion.

He's the most likely to post on 8chan
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I mean, yes.

But again, that's all I remember.

He's a former space-sailor who spends a lot of time trying to murder Severian via space-monsters he gets via a magic sailing mirror because he wants to get out of the friendzone with Agia