The theaters are extended guitars and the guitars belong to El Kabong and when the bad guys finally

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    and then El Kabong and Imicow had a GUITAR DUEL
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Does El Kabong even know how to play the guitar, rather than using it as a weapon?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Does El Kabong even know how to play the guitar, rather than using it as a weapon?

Quick Draw is a Dreadful Musician, he seems to be able to play it decently but has a horrible singing voice
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't know why you're talking about Quick Draw. We were talking about El Kabong, who as we all know, is a completely different horse.
  • I don't know why you're talking about Quick Draw. We were talking about El Kabong, who as we all know, is a completely different horse.

but each horse is horse