I want to hang out with ALL of the Touhou ladies!

Or most of them, anyhow.
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    even Patchouli
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    but which ones do you want as a mom
  • Calica said:

i should start answering "kisume" to every touhou question just to see whar happens

so...kisume
  • kill living beings
    like 80% of them would eat you and the rest of them are insane (so are the 80%)
  • edited 2017-06-18 16:20:45
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    No problem.
    Calica said:

Yes.
  • kill living beings
    this is a christian forum, crystal, vore is not permitted
  • Christianity is all about vore it's why they eat Jesus's body every week.
  • kill living beings
    it's not vore because jesus suffers

...every week?

does your church not do the communion every week
  • it's not vore because jesus suffers

that just makes it hard vore
  • Calica said:

...every week?

does your church not do the communion every week
    Like, three or four times a year.

What do you expect? We're not Episcopalians.
    once a month was typical at the church I used to get dragged to
  • Good Catholic Girl checking in we did indeed take communion weekly
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Crystal said:

Or most of them, anyhow.

• Jane said:

Good Catholic Girl checking in we did indeed take communion weekly

Yeah Catholics do it every mass.  Mostly Protestants that do it less frequently, what with the whole transubstantiation vs consubstantiation business.
    I grew up Methodist and we did it every week by dipping Hawaiian bread into grape juice
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-06-19 00:26:51
    We did that for Passover.  Mass used actual wine, albeit very watered down.

Also we just had a Touhou thread get hijacked by something else.  How the mighty have fallen.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Which Touhou Would You Go To Mass With.
  • Byakuren, obviously.
    v ecumenical
    Flandre Scarlet
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-06-19 02:39:25
    Can we pick Touhous from a fangame?  Because this one seems relevant.  I'm pretty sure it would make a few waves if she showed up at a Mass.

• edited 2017-06-19 20:28:47
    Bee said:

Jane said:

Yeah Catholics do it every mass.  Mostly Protestants that do it less frequently, what with the whole transubstantiation vs consubstantiation business.
    i've always wondered, what would people think if one went to every mass in a weekend

i mean the obvious answer is a combination of "whatever floats your boat" and "i can't believe you're bored enough to listen to the same sermon every time" but is there some ecclesiastical prohibition about getting four times the standard weekly dose of the body and blood of jesus christ

this is probably the strangest question i'll ask today
  • kill living beings
    "Ooh. Is the final boss a water-type?" i laughed i lost
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-06-20 02:46:06

Bee said:

Jane said:

i've always wondered, what would people think if one went to every mass in a weekend

i mean the obvious answer is a combination of "whatever floats your boat" and "i can't believe you're bored enough to listen to the same sermon every time" but is there some ecclesiastical prohibition about getting four times the standard weekly dose of the body and blood of jesus christ

I mean you can always ask the priest.  He kind of has to do all that.
  • Bee said:

Jane said:

in the church I was raised in at the very least you are in fact encouraged to go as often as possible.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-06-20 18:06:11
    We had Sunday mass for the main congregation, and the school had a Thursday mini-mass as well (it was one class period).  There wasn't really any pressure to attend more often than that, but of course this being a Catholic school that shared grounds with the actual church you ended up inside pretty often for other things, and the choir had kids out of our class who performed at multiple masses -- including my sister, who is now a music teacher.

Of course given our priest, I'd pretty much expect him to tell you to go out and do stuff instead of sitting in the pews all week looking pious if he caught you attending more often than that.

I really miss him.  When his superiors wanted him to transfer out he ended up retiring, because he built a homeless shelter during his tenure and wanted to run it instead.  I'm not...actually sure of his clerical status ATM, but as far as we care he's still a priest.