Does anybody remember the episode of CatDog...

where Dog is creating toxic chemicals and threatening to drive birds extinct?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is that real?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    No, not to my knowledge
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like how you say "not to my knowledge", to cover the possibility that this thing you totally made up might actually coincidentally be real.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I haven't seen every episode of CatDog
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    DAE remember the episode of CatDog where they reenact the plot of JG Ballard's Concrete Island?
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    An episode of CatDog that definitely existed portrayed a roundabout as having bumper to bumper traffic endlessly circulating at very high speed while all the approach roads were full of stopped traffic all the way across, leaving no lanes open for traffic to leave.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Oh yeah and there was the CatDog short with flowing animations, translucent glass, and reflections on glossy surfaces, like a feature film. That was glorious.

Also, my phone's keyboard now has CatDog in its dictionary.