💃❓ 🌏↪️

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Centie's been working hard on this joke, really burning the midnight oil.
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    if you could use emoji in tags i would have tagged it "🕛🛢️"
  • I'm just gonna admit I wouldn't have gotten it without Sredni's post
  • I got it because "Tagged: lyricposting" but definitely wouldn't have otherwise.

• edited 2017-06-15 21:12:42
    i do not know these lyrics and thus thought that this was a trump joke because golf, world, sad, and fire
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden

i do not know these lyrics and thus thought that this was a trump joke because golf, world, sad, and fire

Spoiler:
    How can we dance when our earth is turning?
    How do we sleep while our beds are burning?
    Nobody seemed to notice that I intentionally used the globe emoji that depicts Australia
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    Kaname Madoka, could you show me to the nurse's office
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

Kaname Madoka, could you show me to the nurse's office