photograph of the Country Junction, Palmerton Pennsylvania, 1999

Comments

• kill living beings
    i can't believe how hard it is to the subbers to register that it's "chupacabra"
  • I think it's (for some reason) transliterated rather than actually translated most of the time. Why? Because sometimes life is hard.
  • TreTre
    DISRUPT THE SYSTEM ⌘
    MF Doom
  • Crunchyroll's subs are just very poorly edited a lot of the time. Random example I already had screenshots of:

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    try yelling at @crunchyroll
  • edited 2017-06-12 02:53:44
    Well, it's not actually that cold.
    meanwhile i'm trying to figure out what this thread has to do with the Country Junction general store located on Interchange Rd in Lehighton, PA which is what Google Maps keeps on throwing at me every time I try to search for "country junction in palmerton, pa"

edit: i wonder if this attraction is fun https://www.escapeitpa.com/
  • they are the same kind of desperate rotting tourist traps.

Also, it's technically in Lehighton I guess cuz of where the township lines are but it's closer to the town of Palmerton proper than Lehighton.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    when I think of desperate rotting tourist traps, I think of the sorts of places Dan Bell and Bright Sun cover
  • Well, it's not actually that cold.
    Jane said:

they are the same kind of desperate rotting tourist traps.

ahhh i get it
    Jane said:

Also, it's technically in Lehighton I guess cuz of where the township lines are but it's closer to the town of Palmerton proper than Lehighton.
    *zooms out on map*

ohhhhhhhhhhh i see now.