Kissing your fingers and going "mwa" is gross

As is licking your finger while flipping through a book

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Me as I realize I agree.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Agreed on both counts.
  • definitely agreed on the latter
  • Imo, do whatever you like when it's your own stuff you're touching but licking your finger while flipping through my book or whatever is ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
  • DYRE said:

Imo, do whatever you like when it's your own stuff you're touching but licking your finger while flipping through my book or whatever is ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

• that's just proof you suck as a pokémon trainer
    why don't you go catch some more mew so you'll have enough friction to turn the pages
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I have somewhat jokingly done the former and have no problem with it, but yes, the latter honestly makes me really uncomfortable.
  • edited 2017-06-11 03:21:38
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I do not do either.  My fingers have sufficient traction to turn pages really well.  When I was a kid, I used to practice turning two, three, or ten pages at a time, and try to turn to the right page.  Then, I started practicing piano and forgot all about becoming a master page-turner.

My dad sometimes licks his fingers to turn the page, but not often.  Only after repeatedly failing to turn the page.
  • I don't really get the chef kiss one but yeah, licking fingers to turn pages is mesed up.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    ...i do the lick thing sometimes when i can't get grip on the pages.  am i banned now
  • Calica said:

...i do the lick thing sometimes when i can't get grip on the pages.  am i banned now

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Calica said:

USER WAS SENT TO THE DUNGEON OF FAILURE FOR THIS POST.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    sweet merciful crap
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Magnifique~!
  • Also just now I read the title of the thread as if it were pronouced like

• user was banned to the dungeon of awkward cgi