Secure Credit Authorization Marketplace (S.C.A.M.)

Hi, there! I'm YOUR Legitimate Business Fairy, and I'm here to tell you about an exciting new banking opportunity! Do you need extra cash? Did you max out your credit cards, get rejected for two loans, and now your cable TV is being cut off because that jerkface Mike at FaeComm won't let you have an extension and WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO M--

*ahem* As I was saying, you are already approved for a loan of up to $5,000,000! All you need to do is enroll in the new Secure Credit Authorization Marketplace, or S.C.A.M.

Here's how it works:

• You send your bank account information to @LegitimateBusinessFairy#5555 on Discord.
  • You send a prepaid gift card in the amount of $500 for your Loan Authorization Fee.
  • In 5-96 weeks, you will receive your $5,000,000 funds...with no interest!
So if you're interested in the S.C.A.M., contact me today! That' Legitimate Business Fairy, L-E-G...you know, your autocorrect can probably spell it for you. Don't wait! Your money dollars currency is waiting for you!!

— Legitimate Business Fairy

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    we're shutting this shit down
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Whoa, what a deal! What's the catch? Do you need my ssn as well? I've got it ready right here along with a copy of my ID and birth certificate!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder how many people took LBF up on his offer
  • edited 2017-09-04 08:42:33
    pretty much some white kid
    The Safety Fairy would like to remind you all to keep your personal and security details secure.  Do not give out your bank account number, expiration date, sort code, security number, social security number, name, date of birth, the name of your school, home address, place of birth, IP address, home telephone number, cell number, social media account details, eye colour, hair colour, favourite colour, favourite flavour, favourite brand of cell phone, favourite high quality television drama, fursona, trollsona, height, weight, shoe size, bra size, measurements, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, blood type, star sign, income, major, criminal record, kill count, k/d ratio, hobbies and interests, neuroses, design philosophy, ontology, first language, first word, income, power level, class, order, kingdom, phylum, genus, species, genotype, phenotype, IQ, EQ, reverb, pitch, flange, horsepower, brainpower, biopower, base stats, raised or lowered stats, hit box, hit points, weak points, experience points, nectar points, points on your licence, points of view, sartorial choices, wireless key, browsing habits, internet browser, internet history, guilty conscience, bed size, font size, paper size, horizontal pitch, vertical pitch, aspect ratio, track gauge, spirit animal or preferred operating system to anybody.