McDonald's is Disgusting

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    well, it's no Wendy's, that's fer sure
  • edited 2017-06-04 01:05:36
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    44 69 73 61 67 72 65 65 2e
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    wow it's like you have no respect for working class people
  • McDonald's is

so bland

the only sandwich w/ any character to it is the McChicken
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    their whole menu is a mockery of diner food
    except their ice cream

also the one nearest me seems to be decreasing the quality of its Coke, but it is of course the only one that my mom wants to go to and the only one it's easy for me to drive to
  • Mine is a love-hate relationship

It's definitely better when you don't eat it daily/regularly but there are better options
    Jane said:

that...doesn't make any sense

huh?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Honestly the only time I really enjoy going to McDonald's is when I'm inexplicably up and about at 4 AM and I decide to get breakfast at the McDonald's at 18th Avenue and High Street, then let myself into the 18th Avenue Library
    I got a milkshake from McD's today, it was actually pretty good
    When I was in middle school people used to taunt me about McDonald's, because I was fat and fat people loved McDonald's

Like, god

Don't you people have any other fast food places in mind? You'd assume a fat person loved fast food enough to have broader horizons
  • Anonus said:

Jane said:

that...doesn't make any sense

huh?
    the soda syrups at McDonald's come in plastic "bricks" (larger ones for the standup fountains and smaller ones (but more of them) for the Freestyle machines). The employees never open them, they go right in the soda tower. They can't water anything down or otherwise tamper with it without risking getting the place's franchise license revoked.
    maybe there's something different about their syrup then

I know it's different between the dining room fountain and the drive-thru one
  • Nah dude, all comes from the same couple plants and the syrup is made to a chemical specification.

What you are probably tasting is the slight differences that can come from what the soda's being kept in, but that's not actually anything to do with the soda itself.
  • Anonus said:

When I was in middle school people used to taunt me about McDonald's, because I was fat and fat people loved McDonald's

Like, god

Don't you people have any other fast food places in mind? You'd assume a fat person loved fast food enough to have broader horizons
    in my experience most insults and stereotypes in general are not terribly well thought-out
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Also, each fountain can be adjusted to control how much syrup it puts in the mix, and those adjustments can vary (sometimes quite a bit) even between fountains in the same restaurant.

I wonder if any McD's still use bag-in-box syrups, like convenience store usually do.

• lee4hmz said:

Also, each fountain can be adjusted to control how much syrup it puts in the mix, and those adjustments can vary (sometimes quite a bit) even between fountains in the same restaurant.

I am pretty sure that they don't do this anymore, after the switch over to the bricks as opposed to the older bag things.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It does still seem to happen at Not McDonald's, though; I've been to restaurants where the Diet Coke is really strong.