Dollhouses are the coolest.

It's like The Sims, but without a computer.

You get to make up a family and control their lives and have them do all sorts of wacky stuff...and you get to arrange their house however you'd like!
Tagged:

Comments

• i really should pick up the sims sometime
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    There's a really interesting '50s/'60s dollhouse at my grandparents' place. I should check in on it the next time I'm there.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    paging @Crystal
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I deeply emotionally agree.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    a dollhouse is a smol house
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    my sister used to have a dollhouse but she didn't like dolls

kind of a waste
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Personally, I always liked dolls better in the context of dollhouses than on their own. There's just something really, really cool about having a tiny doll-sized environment to play with them in, complete with miniaturized props of everyday items.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    With a dollhouse you can't design the house yourself, though
    It's a tradeoff. I may not be able to design the layout of the house, but having the house as a physical object more than made up for it to me.

Plus you can still decide the placement of objects within the house, which is fun.