I am the BRATTIEST of the heapers.

edited 2017-05-23 23:33:24 in General

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Well excuse you, Princess.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    your brattiness level is actually fairly low
  • edited 2017-05-24 02:03:57
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    We need, like, a brattiness scale, to quantify these things.

At the low end is...

And then at the high end is...
  • edited 2017-05-24 02:06:22
    bub6leƨ
    girl on the bottom needs to be smacked
    nobody should read the above post in an erotic fashion, however much you may be tempted
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The actual text of the book makes her a million times more smackable, too!

“Hey, Mummy!” shouted Veruca Salt suddenly, “I’ve decided I want a squirrel! Get me of those squirrels!”

“Don’t be silly, sweetheart,” said Mrs. Salt. “These all belong to Mr. Wonka.”

“I don’t care about that!” shouted Veruca. “I want one. All I’ve got at home is two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a bowl of goldfish and a cage of white mice and a silly old hamster! I want a squirrel!”

Confession: I enjoy stories about bratty kids if and only if said kids get their comeuppance in the end.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can't think of many stories about bratty kids where they don't get some kind of comeuppance

Even Junie B. Jones had to learn a lesson every now and then
    remember when Junie B. Jones went to prison
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I can't think of many stories about bratty kids where they don't get some kind of comeuppance

the 2016 election

remember when Junie B. Jones went to prison

She really is me!!

Calica said:

the 2016 election
    Well, you're not wrong, but let's restrict this to fictional stories about chronological children.
  • I can't think of many stories about bratty kids where they don't get some kind of comeuppance

artemis fowl
  • I can't think of many stories about bratty kids where they don't get some kind of comeuppance

aren't there videogames where you can play as a character who runs amok and trashes everything?
    Calica said:

the 2016 election
    oh SHIT
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

artemis fowl
    This is true but I didn't mind it because he was still really engaging as a character to my child self.

Also reminding me of Bartimaeus which only kind of counts.