Who's ready for fall?

Comments

• “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    XX24
  • i'm very certain one or both of the shows I Xed out will be gone by midseason
  • Number of shows listed that I would want to watch: 0
  • TreTre
    can't believe I live in a world with people as fascinating as you ⌘
    OUAT's in the Death Slot
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Anonus, what's it feel like owning NBC's adult daughter?
  • Anonus, what's it feel like owning NBC's adult daughter?

It fills my head with visions of 30 Rockefeller Plaza, and makes me envious
    Tre said:

OUAT's in the Death Slot

The Glorified Disnep Commercial seems to be reaching the end of the line
  • Number of shows listed that I would want to watch: 0

see I keep meaning to watch Fresh off the Boat because Nahnatchka Khan but I forget to
  • TreTre
    can't believe I live in a world with people as fascinating as you ⌘
    ABC said:

A young surgeon with Savant syndrome is recruited into the pediatric surgical unit of a prestigious hospital. The question will arise: can a person who doesn't have the ability to relate to people actually save their lives?

I... am tired
  • Anonus said:

Number of shows listed that I would want to watch: 0

see I keep meaning to watch Fresh off the Boat because Nahnatchka Khan but I forget to

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN
  • kill living beings
    pedantic surgical unit
  • kill living beings
    also isn't "this brilliant surgeon can't talk to people normally worth bupkis" the premise of every medical drama already? why bring in autism
  • as long as you live, tomorrow will come
    realism

actual answer: just idiocy I guess??
  • Anonus said:

Number of shows listed that I would want to watch: 0

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN
    Nah, Nahnatchka Khan of Pepper Ann
  • PEPPER ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Whate'er is born of mortal birth/Must be consumèd with the earth,
    To rise from generation free:/Then what have I to do with thee?
    At least it's about him and not his ***long suffering family*** so I support this
  • edited 2017-05-18 13:06:23
    kill living beings

Park Shi-on (Joo Won) is an autistic savant who was sent to a specialized care center as a child, where he was discovered to have a genius-level memory and keen spatial skills. He eventually enters the field of pediatric surgery as a resident, where he is given 6 months to prove himself capable. However, due to his atypical mental and emotional condition, Shi-on faces conflict from his peers and patients, who view him as childlike and unreliable. Most critical is the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook), who labels him a soulless robot of a doctor who can only rely heavily on his photographic memory instead of feeling what the patient needs. Despite help from understanding and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin-wook (Kim Young-kwang), the hospital is a fierce and competitive world and the challenges Shi-on faces become only greater when he falls in love with Yoon-seo.

well that doesn't sound obviously completely terrible
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    and that surgeon's name...was Ben Carson
  • Thou shalt not be afraid; I am with you.
    why am i looking at a close-up of a giant LP