Why things are awesome: A scholarly snowclone from the internet

edited 2012-03-18 18:09:25 in General
Television -Television has served as an extremely valuable medium for communication, since it became good enough definition that reporters didn't need ugly makeup. Thanks to television, we know that Wendy's has the beef.

Movies -
Evil Dead II & III. Nuff said.

Food - The only thing that would make the food on this plate look more delicious, is if the strawberry were burnt as well. Maybe deep fried.

Doctors - It is important to visit your doctor for a checkup at least yearly; while you may feel healthy, certain disorders, injuries, and genetic complications do not have any immediate symptoms.

History - Without history, how would we know about the chess master

guy who calculated the locations of Japanese submarines during WWII?

Math - See the above.

Science - Jetpacks.

English - <insert flowery speech about the power of writing here>

Foreign language - 変換する Google 格好悪くパイパイです。

P
rogramming - A staple of modern technology, programming enables us to do cool things like design a program

Computers - PONY FANART.

Architecture and houses - http://www.wackyarchives.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/13.jpg

Working at a cash register - You get to beat the crap out of criminals with random objects, and instead of going to jail, people call you awesome.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2012-03-18 18:03:42
    Evil Dead III? Don't you mean Army of Darkness?

Asides from that, you win at snowcloning.
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    No, I mean Evil Dead III, because people may or may not realize the Evil Dead II exists, and that's terrible.
  • Well, whatever you call it, I agree that they're still both awesome movies.

"They live. They breath. They suck."

Best. Trailer-ender. Ever.