A complete list of cards I have on my keyring.

Because it is vital that I share this information.

• Kroger Plus
  • Speedway Speedy Rewards
  • CVS ExtraCare
  • United Dairy Farmers U-Drive
  • Columbus Metropolitan Library

...one of these things is not like the others.

Honestly, I almost never use the keyring version of my library card. I rarely use the credit-card-sized version of my library card, either. I have my card number memorized and it's easier to type it in than to pull out my wallet, so I only ever dig out the card when I need to hand it to a librarian...which isn't often, since CML went to all self-checkouts years ago.
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    no Office Max rewards card? for shame
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I didn't even know OfficeMax has a loyalty card.
    Go there and sign up. It only takes a minute and you will be helping out whoever signs you up, if nothing else.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I will do that next time I'm in Blacklick, since I think that's where the closest OfficeMax is.
    Does OfficeMax refill printer cartridges? Because that's something I'm looking to have done.
    No, we stopped that a few years ago. It barely worked.

Seriously though, they get on us about signing people up for loyalty cards. Even if you never use it, just getting one might make someone's day.
    Will do.
    cool