GET YOUR POSSIBLY ILLEGAL PENGUINS HERE!

edited 2012-03-18 15:12:27 in General
I've learned so much about penguins!

Such as them not liking to be outside in the snow very much and being similar to mammals!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2012-03-18 15:15:06
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

The World's Strongest Beer: Tactical Nuclear Penguin

Watch the video on a full screen at http://www.vimeo.com/7812379 

Invest in BrewDog PLC at www.equityforpunks.com

Beer for the Dedicated

The BrewDog team have pulled off our most audacious and ambitious project to date, and smashed a world record in the process. We have today, Thursday 26 November 2009, set a new world record after creating the strongest beer in the world. Weighing in at an ABV of 32%, BrewDog’s ‘Tactical Nuclear Penguin’ beats the previous record of 31% held by German beer brand Schorschbraer.

penguinblog2_440

This beer is about pushing the boundaries, it is about taking innovation in beer to a whole new level. It is about achieving something which has never before been done and putting Scotland firmly on the map for progressive, craft beers.

This beer is bold, irreverent and uncompromising. A beer with a soul and a purpose. A statement of intent. A modern day rebellion for the craft beer proletariat in our struggle to over throw the faceless bourgeoisie oppression of corporate, soulless beer.’

The Antarctic name inducing schizophrenia of this uber-imperial stout originates from the amount of time it spent exposed to extreme cold. This beer began life as a 10% imperial stout 18 months ago. The beer was aged for 8 months in an Isle of Arran whisky cask and 8 months in an Islay cask making it our first double cask aged beer. After an intense 16 month, the final stages took a ground breaking approach by storing the beer at -20 degrees for three weeks to get it to 32%.

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    penguin 4 sale

penguin 4 senate
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ It's a CONSPIRACY!

*puts on tinfoil hat* o.o