Most stores put candy and pop by the checkouts to try to get you to make impulse purchases.

Roses, however, aspires higher.

They're hoping you'll impulse-purchase a new stereo!

Comments

• kill living beings
    maybe i would if i had a few of those energy drinks surging through me at the time
  • The boxes for checkout candy are labeled "impulse" at Walmart.
  • *waits until July 2 to pick up a layaway*
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    *makes fun of you for calling it "pop"*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

*waits until July 2 to pick up a layaway*

What, just to be contrary? Because I'm pretty sure at that point they'd have just pulled the item out of layaway and given your money back.

Calica said:

*makes fun of you for calling it "pop"*

At least I'm not from one of those states where they call all pop "Coke" regardless of brand or flavor
  • You know, I remember people doing that here when I was younger but I haven't seen anyone do that in a while.
  • Hexartes said:

The boxes for checkout candy are labeled "impulse" at Walmart.

also true of (at least) Wegman's, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and Rite-Aid.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Our planogram (the thing that tells us where to put stuff in the store) very clearly labels this stuff "IMPULSE".
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yes, but do you put stereos there?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    if I want to
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I clearly remember places like Kmart having small electronics like calculators or pocket radios at the front end, but not, like, full-size stereos.