Are littles allowed to install software without permission from their mommy/daddy/caregiver?

Asking for a friend.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2017-05-01 06:37:30
    *mischievous grin*

Yes.

*looks elsewhere while twitching eyebrows and continuing grin*

*walks out of scene sideways, like a crab*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    younglings
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mostly I just wanted a thread mentioning ageplay without it getting stuffed in the NSFW category

If I'd been less half asleep I would have just made "Ageplay Thread (SFW)"
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    But who in their right mind would make a forum thread in Flash?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *throws pancakes at Fossilmaiden*
  • There are laws against little kids working, so I'm not sure if ageplay is SFW in that sense.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Mom works on that computer, and I don't think it's a very good idea to-WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!  

When I was a kid, there was a work computer for adults and a play computer for kids (which was usually the previous work computer, now replaced), and as a kid I was afraid that even touching the work computer would somehow destroy it and make my mom lose her job and ruin everything.
    bump,
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    I'd say it (OP question) depends on the ESRB rating
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Bump