The tragedy of my life

Finding out the guy who drew this is kind of a douchebag
Snake 'n' Bacon. source: . DAMN In . BU CAUGHT THE iial BUT Rill, MSE NEW UP HALF THE DAMN HARBOR! IS THAT an YOU HAVE I cum to mama VIII] to spar ran YOURSELF?

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It happens.

This is still awesome.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    who drew that and why are they a douche?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    https://twitter.com/mkupperman

He spends a lot of time being a grumplestiltskin about Chelsea Clinton, Fargo, and John Oliver

And I foolishly followed him for a bit because I liked his comics, and then I realized I can only tolerate so many bugs up someone else's ass
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Going to assume getting Chelsea Clinton foisted on you is another big city thing

Because really, most of the time I am only vaguely aware Bill and Hillary even have a daughter
  • edited 2017-04-27 22:02:35
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Oh yeah, Chelsea Clinton.  She dies in 2084, stabbed in the right eye by an evil clone of Princess Diana during the final battle.

You all can make fun of me in 67 years if this doesn't happen.
  • kill living beings
    it's a date
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Who the fucking hell is Ciara Jeffrey?
  • Who the fucking hell is Ciara Jeffrey?

presumably a misspelling of Clara Jeffery of Mother Jones
  • edited 2017-04-28 03:24:17
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I still don't know who they is.

(Also, I misspelt it, not him. >_>)
  • She is the person in charge of Mother Jones.

People dislike her for reasons I forget. She used to have Nausicaa as a Twitter avatar. That's about the extent of what I know.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Aside from being, well, Chelsea, why are people so het up about her suddenly? It seems to me that most of this is a knee-jerk reaction to her being a Clinton than anything about what, if any, policies or beliefs she has (with a #berniewouldhavewon cherry on top, I'm sure).
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's precisely because she's a Clinton. Nobody would even know who she is if she weren't the daughter of two prominent politicians.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    lee4hmz said:

Aside from being, well, Chelsea, why are people so het up about her suddenly? It seems to me that most of this is a knee-jerk reaction to her being a Clinton than anything about what, if any, policies or beliefs she has (with a #berniewouldhavewon cherry on top, I'm sure).

she's been making a lot of moves that suggest that she's running for office (although she's denied it)