• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    FAMINE.
  • that weirdo clown thing that shows up in the last issue as a statue
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • the third horse is an african-american

That's the pale horse, Meido. Black is Famine. :|
  • kill living beings
    Actually the one she posted in the white horse thread has Azrael's eye thing, maybe it's ok?
  • edited 2017-04-16 19:54:55
    kill living beings
    hm. no, that's the pale horse. the white horse is conquest and the black is famine.

what i'm getting out of this is that "pale" is a bullshit color.

hm. no, that's the pale horse. the white horse is conquest and the black is famine.

This quartet is actually pretty dope, by the by. I just was mildly annoyed that she went out of order.

I think in the original language it's meant to refer to a grey horse or, as the song interprets it, one with a cream hide. The other three are clearer but all four are classic horse colours.
  • kill living beings
    clearly pale means green. but the song says the fourth horseman "was the pest" which is confusing since the other ones are described with their weapons including famine here
    ...huh, the word really is chloros. Odd. The "sickly grey" interpretation makes sense, though: It's the colour of human ashes and burnt offerings.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

This quartet is actually pretty dope, by the by. I just was mildly annoyed that she went out of order.

I think in the original language it's meant to refer to a grey horse or, as the song interprets it, one with a cream hide. The other three are clearer but all four are classic horse colours.
    i already went out of order, i posted a flippin' kelpie
  • kill living beings
    no wonder we're supposed to come and see, we'd never get the color straight otherwise.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    black is very trendy