Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It gets progressively more insane with context, admittedly.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-04-12 21:35:55
    I'm totally showing this to a lawyer buddy.  Many thanks.

They recruit members with gifts, grooming, and manipulation.

Is...is that monetary or literal grooming?  o_0  Under the circumstances this may be vital information.  Because now I can't get the image of neo-nazi furry recruitment grooming circles out of my head.
    It's in the sense of someone grooming a successor. Or a predator grooming a victim. A slightly melodramatic-sounding turn of phrase, but not inaccurate to how groups like that function.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    so when is this fucko going to jail
    the sovcit, I mean
    For what? I mean, he's probably going to be seeing lawsuits regarding the convention's finances and dumb shit like this shortly, but...?

For the record, RMFC was cancelled this year because of this situation.
  • lee4hmz said:

so when is this fucko going to jail

why are you so aggro
    Yeah, I don't get it, either.
  • edited 2017-04-12 22:02:47
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Lee just really dislikes sovcits as far as I can tell.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-04-12 22:09:19
    I...can't really blame him for that.  Maybe I'm biased because we just saw a bunch of them a few months ago hold a federal building hostage at gunpoint, and severely vandalize it, and threaten to shoot employees and federal agents, and they got off scot free because the prosecutors were idiots.

Furries are benignly weird.  Sovcits are actual dangerous psychos.
    This guy seems more like the inept whacko kind, although that prior conviction is certainly worrisome, and indeed why Emery is no longer the face of that organisation, although why they left him in charge of anything whatsoever eludes me.
  • edited 2017-04-12 22:10:44
    i almost thought this thread would involve that picture of bernie sanders walking past a guy in a fursuit
    I've just been grumpy in general recently, but yeah, sovcits piss me off.
    You just need to know when your reactions are overstated and extreme, I think... :\
    I have been noticing, though I still slip sometimes. MOre on this in my thread...