Lipogram discussion (avoid that fifth glyph!)

edited 2017-04-12 02:54:22 in Roleplay & Games
Mr. Vashtar's post to a discussion on a 2004 song about a suburban Christ following my posting of http://oulipo.social is causing Calica to want to post similarly and play with that subgroup of HH who will play similarly.

I trust our mods will point out all who post with that fifth symbol for goals of mass mocking.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why is always fifth symbol to avoid? What about A, or R, or T? Also common glyphs.
  • edited 2017-04-12 02:58:35
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hi, Witchy J. Is this discussion post good, in your opinion?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Why is always fifth symbol to avoid? What about A, or R, or T? Also common glyphs.

Tradition, I think.  Fifth is most common among all 26 glyphs.
  • in this discussion I

I want to smooch my rumbling cat boo~ :3
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I had to think about catboy's pun for way too long
    Witch Girl! You know you can't say that fifth symbol of our ABCs! :|
  • I was going to post a thing but found I could not for I couldn't think of an antonym for "hard" that I could post.

Luckily I can post "hard" so can post about how this is, in fact, hard.
  • Not that sort of hard.
  • opposed to hard, straightforward?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Good thing my nick on this forum lacks said glyph, dissimilar to TV You-Know-Whats And Idioms
  • Tamlin said:

opposed to hard, straightforward?

that would work, though your post contains that which it must not
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH
  • I'm atrocious at following any injunction u~u
    It's surprisingly un-difficult to casually slip in that fifth symbol without noticing until clicking "post" is in your past.
  • edited 2017-04-12 23:28:44
    kill living beings
    Hard to do this and sound natural about it

Hard to do this and sound natural about it

I know, right? It truly is.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I think I know what I must do in this post now.

Is this right?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    That's not wrong. But difficulty is part of why you do it, it starts thoughts that gain happiness.
  • edited 2017-04-13 22:44:41
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I will last through this drift. Playing it is fun.
    Also this discussion forms confusion for Witchy J, which I thought was funny at first
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I shall now point to a sign which says, as follows:

Our laws, from now on, proclaim that no such thing as an additional non-consonant following, "D", and coming in front of, "F", actually is.  Anybody found indulging in such criminal acts as saying, writing, or in any way producing that which our law now forbids, must go away.  Coming back is not an option.  This is your only warning.
    E
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Why must you ruin an, "F", by adding an ugly floor?  "F" should stand tall and proud.

It's for support. You don't want F to fall down for lack of stability.
    Don't know that glyph. Sorry, Fürstin.
  • edited 2017-04-23 22:53:20
    kill living beings
    Sad that wasn't a homograph attack viz. italian multiocular █
  • edited 2017-04-23 22:57:41
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
     "P", can go without a floor.  I doubt that "F" is as structurally unsound as, "P", or, "J", which truly would gain from support.  Non-capital, "p", and "j" fall through, but non-capital "f" stands on its own.

It is poorly thought out, giving a floor to "F", but not "P", or "J".
  • kill living beings
    ♇, mon
  • edited 2017-04-23 23:46:44
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Only thing that's down is my floor.