I HATE frilly dresses, highways, fonts, loving Anonus, and being a princess!!!!

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I hate excessive use of exclamation points, too
  • do you love Omnivius products
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Of course!! They're way better than Alicorn...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Star Butterfly sucks
    Exactly!!!!
    Trump rules!
  • software updates r stoopid

Trump rules!

so is your goal just to find what my threshold for this gag is or
    just an experiment
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm getting rid of all my computers and taking up gardening. Watch this space for a treatise on how container beds grow great tomatoes in a tiny amount of space.
    country music is great!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've quit graphic design
    I laughed
  • MILD
    * It's a great idea to register my Android device to a Google account.
    * I'm looking to buy a Mac.
    * Death metal, dubstep, and atonality are my new favorite music genres.

MEDIUM
    * Hardcore PVP survival games are the best.  It's even better when they're strictly skill-based, with no randomness at all, because it encourages players to git gud.
    * Media elitists are right when they say that there are objective measures of quality.
    * Cheering on the Red Sox in 2004 was a mistake.

SPICY
    * It turns out that, due to the "environmental Kuznets curve", environmental degradation is necessary for development.
    * Anime is a bad influence on youth because it encourages pedophilia.
    * I have seen the light and have been born again.  I'm one of the newest members of an evangelical Christian megachurch.
    ...using an Android device with no Google account sounds like a painful experience.
  • edited 2017-04-02 02:43:03

...using an Android device with no Google account sounds like a painful experience.

...not...really?  It basically just involves using workarounds to get apps, and having relatively few apps (and being restricted to free ones, pretty much, but that's still a huge selection).  Well, not really "relatively few" -- you can download as many as you want.  It's just more of a hassle to have to transfer the APKs manually.

There are some apps (e.g. Cafe Rio's frequent diner app) that require an associated Google account, but quite a lot don't.

And I guess you also can't update very conveniently, something that's probably your pet peeve.  But unless the app is really crappy in the first place, this doesn't matter for most miscellaneous apps -- though one can argue that for stuff like browsers, updating is meaningful for security and/or compatibility purposes.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Humans, birds, horses, dogs, dragons, ferrets, cats, bears, and other assorted creatures should absolutely not be subjugated by the wondrously perfect Lunarian Forces.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Kinky.

And wow I'm first, rude.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Are you willing to convince the Headmistress to free the rightful monarch of Rozburg from servitude as Crocolibrarian  let Librarian Rozzy retire?