The Loony Left doesn't acknowledge basic human nature

No matter if you guy/girl or whatever, Cheevos impress people. It's almost like saying 'Well, I got tons of Cheevos. There are tons of people online that are interested and respect me."

You might be thinking 'Oh that's complete BS, I personally don't care about Cheevos when dating'.
And yeah, you are probably telling the truth, but it's in your sub-concious. Sort of like how girls always like the bad guy, but never admit it.

Braggin about your Cheevos sometimes makes you look conceited, but that's a good thing. It like how celebraties look conceited because they're rolling VIP into clubs and you're stuck in line.

'Brewer' asks 'What happens if you're cheevo talking at a bar, club or party and someone says they have more cheevos that you?'
Well, hopefully they are just hating and are lying. First look up their score with your cellphone, make sure you have a page bookmarked where you can check. If you catch them in a lie, you look even better.
If they are telling the truth and have more Cheevos than you, leave. Nothing else you can do. Buy the person a drink and leave, unless you're willing to look 2nd best. If you brought a date, odds are she's going to be impressed with the higher gamer score and ditch you. Get out as soon as you can and go to some other party.
I've heard many females that have over 100k complain that they have a limited dating pool because they don't want to date down. This could get very complicated. You might want to have a one night stand with someone of Bboy360's looks, but it's another thing to show up at E3 holding hands with someone that only has 20k Cheevos. I'd try to find something that will make up for the lack of cheevos like being a reality star or something.
I've made a equation I'm still working on to help with dating on your level:
Points = (Cheevos * 2) + youtube views + social media fans(myspace, facebook) + (breakdance skill leve(1-10) * 50,000)

Comments

• Honestly, what confuses me here is that he spends this entire thing talking about Cheevos, but when he worked out the equation for cardinally determining your dating points, he weighted Breakdancing Skill Level much more heavily?

Methinks he wrote out his conclusions before actually doing the work, realized that he fucked up, then just didn't address the issue and hoped that we wouldnt notice

I'm writing a concerned letter to the IJGCMS about this
  • kill living beings
    Nah man. Breakdancing skill level is logarithmic. If you're a 5 you're ten times better than a 4. And the certification is pretty harsh. See the guy in this video, Bboy Kill? He's a six, and personally I think the committee was paid off and he's more like a four. Tens are nonexistent. I mean you hear rumors of them leaving destroyed asphalt in their wake but it's a bunch of junk.

So if you're really good you get maybe 250k points from that, and in the time you train for that level of breaking you can get 500k cheevos easy. A million points. I think that's a sensible relative ranking.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    i dont get refrance. .___.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    There is no reference. This is from a website where a guy brags about his xbox live gamerscore
  • kill living beings
    it's not really a "reference" so much as extensive quotation
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I read that as "Cheetos"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    yeah, Cheetos > Cheevos
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    See also: Cheevos the Movie. Cinematic greatness denied to us, because we philistines refused to cough up $130,000 to make the dream a reality.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

it's not really a "reference" so much as extensive quotation

Don't doxx me
  • He's still out there getting cheevos, you know

Recently he's been playing Steep