The Original 3 Eeveelutions

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    the success of puzzle and dragons proves that plagiarism is okay
  • Honestly, it's been pointed out to me on another site that past the three original eeveelutions, the designs aren't actually that great... or should I say varied.

that's how I feel about this pic, other than being different types, their overall design lacks the variance necessary for this to feel nice to look at. 
    actually all eight eeveelutions are precious and i will not have you slandering my babies
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Is the electric one British
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Calica said:

actually all eight eeveelutions are precious and i will not have you slandering my babies

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Calica said:

Counterpoint: Jolteon.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Calica said:

Why are all you Britons so self-loathing?
  • Calica said:

actually all eight eeveelutions are precious and i will not have you sland / ering my babies

My precious little dumplings will never learn in this world if they aren't subjected to stress-inducing criticism of their forms. 

Sylveon continues to be Best Poké.
  • IMO espeon and umbreon are better

sylveon always reminds me of that one troll voice actress on youtube
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Flareon needs more love (and usability).
  • Calica said:

the only mon who can pin missile
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I have always liked Leafeon's design. I do, however, wish she'd been named Floreon. :( Too close to Flareon, I know, but even so. 
  • I have always liked Leafeon's design. I do, however, wish she'd been named Floreon. :( Too close to Flareon, I know, but even so. 

should just have been foleon

IMO espeon and umbreon are better

sylveon always reminds me of that one troll voice actress on youtube

That's a strange association. I always think of magical girl transformation sequences. And its primary battle tactic is to make enemies decide not to fight it, but it can also shoot giant orbs of energy! :D I want to be a Sylveon when I grow up.

Umbreon is neat, though.
    Crystal said:

Flareon needs more love (and usability).

I have always liked Leafeon's design. I do, however, wish she'd been named Floreon. :( Too close to Flareon, I know, but even so. 

Also good choices.
  • That's a strange association.

• That's a strange association.

you would have to threaten the lives of my loved ones to get me to watch a video with that as the thumbnail to be totally honest
    I watched it. It was pretty *shrug* in all honesty. Mostly just sarcastic in-character responses to the typical obnoxious/creepy responses those sorts of videos tend to get.

Still an odd association, although the deceptive cuteness joke is old as the hills.
  • I think that video got suggested to me because I watched English fandubs.

(Some of which are no longer available to view because lol dmca.)
    Fandubbing is an odd and interesting thing.

Anyway, all of this is tangential to adoration of a tiny pink bunnycat superhero with ribbon tentacles.
  • Umbreon is best eon.

Jolteon is also good, and is the only non-awful first gen. mon that learns a non-awful decent bug move (pin missile).

Espeon would also good but there are thousands of better psychic types around.
  • Calica said:

Counterpoint: fuck you
    Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Calica said:

• Calica said:

Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Calica said:

does this mean you're an eevee
  • Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Jolteon is also the only mon who can effectively use a bug-type move against psychic types in RBY.

...okay, one of two.  Parasect.

Calica said:

Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Calica said:

does this mean you're an eevee
    not biological babies, glenn
  • edited 2017-03-13 19:03:04
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Jolteon is also the only mon who can effectively use a bug-type move against psychic types in RBY.

Except not cause Bug moves were physical, Jolteon doesn't get STAB on it, and its attack stat is garbage.
  • Jolteon...
    Is bad.

Except not cause Bug moves were physical, Jolteon doesn't get STAB on it, and its attack stat is garbage.
    Except yes because the only other options besides these two are (1) Leech Life on things that don't get STAB and have a poison type, and (2) Twinneedle on something that does get STAB but is also a poison type.
    Now I'm just thinking about Leech Life suddenly becoming weirdly strong and like, actually usable.
    That... doesn't refute my point at all though. Like, the existence of other things that are bad at fighting Psychic types doesn't make Jolteon good at it.
  • edited 2017-03-13 19:11:24
    Crystal said:

Now I'm just thinking about Leech Life suddenly becoming weirdly strong and like, actually usable.

I honestly wish it were.

It's pretty much strictly worse than Tack--

Generation VII

Leech Life's power was quadrupled from 20 to 80 and its PP was changed from 15 to 10.

( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leech_Life_(move) )

Holy shit.
  • That... doesn't refute my point at all though. Like, the existence of other things that are bad at fighting Psychic types doesn't make Jolteon good at it.

I have a hunch that you're the kind of person who actually pays attention to tier lists while I'm the kind of person that tries to find ways to upend them.

Crystal said:

I honestly wish it were.

It's pretty much strictly worse than Tack--

Generation VII

Leech Life's power was quadrupled from 20 to 80 and its PP was changed from 15 to 10.

( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leech_Life_(move) )

Holy shit.
    Eeyeah.

That... doesn't refute my point at all though. Like, the existence of other things that are bad at fighting Psychic types doesn't make Jolteon good at it.

I have a hunch that you're the kind of person who actually pays attention to tier lists while I'm the kind of person that tries to find ways to upend them.
    this has nothing to do with the tier lists

you would be literally be better off using thunderbolt on them than you would pin missile
  • edited 2017-03-13 19:17:39

this has nothing to do with the tier lists

you would be literally be better off using thunderbolt on them than you would pin missile
    but that's BORING and far less gratifying

it doesn't generate the CHA-WANG sound effect against an Alakazam or a Mewtwo
  • Mods please lock this slanderous thread :(
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    in my educated opinion espeon is best because she's elegant and lavender and she has psychic powers and a jewel thanks for ur time 
  • edited 2017-03-13 19:26:49
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Also the best Eeveelutions are objective fact anyway.

Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Sylveon
    Umbreon
    Vaporeon
    Espeon
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Lumineon
  • Vaporeon's ears are fins, your argument is invalid.
  • Alumineon
    Plumbeon
    Vanadeon
    Tungsteon
    Stronteon
    Indeon
    Astateon
    Radeon
    Xeneon

also NBCUniversal Entertainment Japaneon, formerly known as Geneon
    Epitome said:

in my educated opinion espeon is best because she's elegant and lavender and she has psychic powers and a jewel thanks for ur time 

And it looks fluffy.
  • During my recent Pokémon Blue play through (I say recent, I last played it when I was like 17), I had an Eevee which I evolved into a Vaporeon. I named it Vodka.
  • kill living beings
    competitive pokemon players are the bad guys in the show pass it on

Competitive Pancakes.

what sort of fucked up egg laundering operation is @xeniera running in the show

I feel this somewhat fiercely.
  • Alumineon
    Plumbeon
    Vanadeon
    Tungsteon
    Stronteon
    Indeon
    Astateon
    Radeon
    Xeneon

also NBCUniversal Entertainment Japaneon, formerly known as Geneon

my Radeon fainted :,<