why do you hate me paradox

edited 2017-03-09 01:27:48 in Roleplay & Games
Hey hey

so Europa Universalis 4 has a feature called the custom map. What this does is renders the map (which is normally more or less historically accurate) blank, and lets you put an arbitrarily large number of custom nations on the map. 

An autogame is merely a game where there is no player involvement.

So what I'm going to do here is, starting in a province of my choosing, we'll be making custom nations that will then duke it out. You "win" if your nation doesn't get eaten, so the 'game' part here is I suppose debatable.

Some ground guidelines:

-your nation will have ten provinces, which I will pick the precise location of, but you can tell me where in general you want it (I'd recommend "near other countries" in general but it's up to you)
-you can name it more or less whatever you want, no profanity
-you can pick your map color
-you may also name your current ruler (first and last name) and their heir if you're a monarchy
-you can pick whatever government type you'd like. See the wiki above for a list
-and finally you can pick your culture and religion. The EU4 wiki linked above has a list of both.

here is an example template:

• Country Name: New Gaap
  • Country Adjective: Gaapy
  • General Location: East coast of India
  • Leader: Jane-Michelle Bonnlouise / Aumann-Vogelkopf ((Put a slash between the given and surname))
  • Gov't Type: Dutch Republic
  • Religion: Tengri

Comments