ITT: We go to Grand Central Toys

Centralia's largest toy store!!

I'm gonna hug loads of plushies :3

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    If you're not gonna play along, at least help me come up with more ideas for this. 😐

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    there should be a video game section with every console ever, just because
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    why aren't they just "Zapf"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

there should be a video game section with every console ever, just because

Good idea!

I'm going to phrase this as "every game console known to mankind, and several known to extraterrestrials."
    Anonus said:

why aren't they just "Zapf"

*shrug* I just thought "Zapfino" is something more people are likely to recognize.
    Zapfino is catchier.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    But "Zapf" is Zapfino's namesake
    I know.

But "Zapfino" sounds fancier, is a name more people will recognize than "Zapf" itself (since even people who have never heard of Hermann Zapf will have used computers with Zapfino as an available font), and it still references the man's work.
  • in an area of the store nowhere near the aforementioned video game section they have one shelf of nothing but copies of battletoads

throughout the store there are several signs with arrows indicating there is a "magical toys" section in some direction, however the arrows seemingly contradict each other and attempting to follow them will lead one in a complicated loop through the store

also there should be a store cat imo
    Also good ideas

But what should the cat be named??
    Toy Store Cat
  • can the console section have consoles from an alternate dimension where The Phantom actually got made
    I don't see why not
    When we say copies of Battletoads, which one? The NES version? Genesis? SNES? and Double Dragon? All of them?

this is important
    Why not all of them?
    Updated again

I like how so far we've mostly focused on the video games