What's it like being a peasant?

Seriously, I have a hard time even imagining what life must be like without the divine right.

Comments

• divine rights pale before the rights of cats
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    as a royalty atheist I giggle at your "divine right"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well, I mean, I'm not disputing that.

Can I appoint you the Royal Kitty and give you a place in my palace? I've got catnip and scratching posts!!
  • edited 2017-01-28 04:13:52

Can I appoint you the Royal Kitty and give you a place in my palace? I've got catnip and scratching posts!!

hey did you ever play ck2

idk how you feel about strategy games but there are, I think, many things in it that would appeal to you

(including royal kitties, if you have the appropriate dlc)
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Tamlin said:

divine rights pale before the rights of cats

Divinity and cats are two separate things? Tell that to my cat. 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

hey did you ever play ck2

idk how you feel about strategy games but there are, I think, many things in it that would appeal to you

(including royal kitties, if you have the appropriate dlc)
    ...I should try it :o
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Seriously, I have a hard time even imagining what life must be like without the divine right.

What kind of peasant needs divine right when divinity itself exists?
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

I'm getting fat because we keep running out of bread and have to eat cake in its place.
  • kill living beings
    life's a bitch and then you die
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    marie antoinette went to private camps where she would pretend to be a peasant
  • What's it like being a peasant?

I hear you get to play console games all day, which work automatically and you never have to mess with graphics settings or install fan patches.
  • You gain +6 accuracy to

Hatchet
    Spear
    Quarterstaff
    Hunting bow
    Unarmed
  • It sucks at first but you get high XP gain and pretty awesome stat growths, and after that you're pretty much a one-man army.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tamlin said:

divine rights pale before the rights of cats

Even a cat may look at a king
  • I wouldn't know, I'm a member of an anarcho-communist commune.