DAE wanna do a group watch of McCracken/Faust Christmas specials?

At least The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends; plus @Anonus might know of others

Comments

• ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Possibly, but don't hold your breath.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Yes!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anybody up for doing this tonight?
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Depends on when and for how long.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    which shows are we doing other than PPG?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Foster's
    i don't think i've seen foster's christmas episode

i was wondering if you were going to work in one of MLP's Not-Christmas episodes too
    also the Quest for Camelot Christmas special that aired on The WB on 1998 and never again
  • edited 2016-12-25 04:41:37
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't have any of those on hand but if you do that'd be fine
    http://cytu.be/r/Hedonism_World

go ahead and throw them on
    still uploading, give me a bit longer
    ok