twitter really wants me to follow this person w/ separate political and regular accts

their political account has a bioshock avatar

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    I have seen people do this, but only because they don't want their friends to see them being enthusiastically fascist
  • the person seems ok, lots of tweeting about how government surveillance is bad

I'm just confused because both of their accounts are 100% politics, and they don't seem to have any mutuals in common with me
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Odradek said:

I have seen people do this, but only because they don't want their friends to see them being enthusiastically fascist

For me it's this, like, 1/10th of the time. The rest is sadbrains like heck.
  • kill living beings
    Yeah but if it's sadbrains they just say it's they're alr, not that it's designated political or whatever
  • this reminds me I had this dude who was a kinda friend/acquaintance on last.fm, we were mutuals on tumblr for a while, they were kinda conservative but like didn't make a big deal about it

I found their twitter when I was poking around, turns out they were like actually a straight up nazi? was surprised, blocked them on everything
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

Yeah but if it's sadbrains they just say it's they're alr, not that it's designated political or whatever

Yeah I had a bit of a brain lapse, oops.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tamlin said:

this reminds me I had this dude who was a kinda friend/acquaintance on last.fm, we were mutuals on tumblr for a while, they were kinda conservative but like didn't make a big deal about it

I found their twitter when I was poking around, turns out they were like actually a straight up nazi? was surprised, blocked them on everything

Wait, what? Who was this?
  • he was a furry metalhead, if you ever met him it was only in passing
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Ah, OK.