Space Zecora: Coast to Coast

edited 2012-03-01 14:54:29 in General
Greetings citizen, here on my show

Is your oxygen sufficient, I must know?

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It is indeed, Space Zecora.

...who's Zorak and who's Moltar?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I was thinking Apple Bloom would be Zorak, but I was stumped on Moltar.
    In my mind a distorted version of Twilight would be Space Ghost, Trixie would be Zorak, and I thought that Gilda could be Moltar but I'm not sure.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Who the hell are all of these ponypeople
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
  • I was thinking Apple Bloom would be Zorak, but I was stumped on Moltar.
    Rapidash!Twilight.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Who the hell are all of these ponypeople
    First off, Zecora is not a pony, she's a zebra who lives in the Everfree Forest. Except she's now relocated to Ghost Planet.

Apple Bloom is a local politician who wants to legalize marijuana in Equestria, but has difficulty doing so because Princess Celestia wants to keep all the good weed for herself.

Twilight is a serial killer who is currently serving time at the Cloudsdale Correctional Facility. She was sentenced to death, originally, but Princess Luna granted her a pardon at the last minute.

Trixie is a cereal that is for kids, silly rabbit.

Gilda is a Wal-Mart greeter at some Supercenter in Virginia. I dunno, it's been a while since I saw that episode.
  • edited 2012-02-29 22:58:05
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Woah.

I really need to start watching this show.
    You forgot the episode where Applejack accidentally destroys a Chuck E. Cheese's stand-in.
  • destroys a Chuck E. Cheese's stand-in.

I am suddenly far more receptive to this series.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    What about the episode where they interviewed Pinkie Pie, and Apple Bloom figured out she could get higher than ever before just inhaling Pinkie?

Man, what a mind trip. Pinkie got shaved, Apple Bloom started selling Pinkie brownies, Celestia got so high she'd just randomly change day to night. Good thing Pinkie saved the day with her catchy song and dance routine (not to mention Zecora's deus ex machina concoction, but she comes up with one of those every episode, so it's barely worth mentioning).