Is it even possible to use 🤔 and not seem smug?

Comments

• It's possible to use

-----
    |01F|
    |914|
    -----

and not seem smug.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    🤔 looks like Paper Mario looking up at the options during battle
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Stupid old versions of Windows.

• edited 2016-10-18 01:15:35

Stupid old versions of Windows.

i'm immune to annoying emoji

:smug:

well okay to be fair i still get some emoji displayed, but at least i dodge some of them
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    No
  • edited 2016-10-18 01:26:31
    Honestly I just think it's bad form to pepper one's writing with emoji.

Same goes for emoticons.  They should be used sparingly.  Otherwise it makes the writer seem smarmy.
  • Still running Vista bitches

On my home laptop anyway.  My work PC is Win10 and there's emojis all up in there
  • Still running Vista bitches

why do we force ourselves to suffer
  • Tiny said:

Still running Vista bitches

my mom likes the screen size on her vista machine
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-10-18 02:45:38
    ^^ Because the only place nearby to build a PC is only open on weekdays before I'm off work.
  • kill living beings
    Place? You have some kind of dedicated computer construction business?
  • you could just do it at home if you hate yourself I guess
  • kill living beings
    What's wrong with doing it at home?
  • well if you need something in the store, you're already there

whereas if you do it at home you have to drive/walk/take a bus to go buy, like, idk, a screw
  • edited 2016-10-18 03:44:42
    kill living beings
    i just order stuff online and it comes with screws.

which is good because i wouldn't even know where to buy components in person

well, yes i do, but it's quite a ways off
  • kill living beings
    if the equipment provider doesn't provide spare screws i go to their house and set their garden gnomes on fire.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The "Hmmmm" emoji?

Well, if you're using it sincerely or quasi-sincerely, then it's certainly possible, but most people use it sarcastically, which is almost always incredibly smug.
  • kill living beings
    this was actually my first time using an emoji on the twoots practically

this use is classifiable as incredibly smug
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tiny said:

Still running Vista bitches

It could be worse

He's not running XP at least
  • I cannot see this emoji, so yes, it is smug
  • 🚫 Honestly 😬❌ I 🚫👿 just ❌😬 think ☁️💦 it's bad 💩🐃💩🐃 form to pepper 👎🌶🌶🌶🌶👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎 one's writing 💉💉 🔪🔪 with emoji.

Same goes for emoticons :/  They should be used sparingly :))))))))) :3  Otherwise it makes the writer :# seem smarmy :^).

Using emoji just comes naturally to me

My tweets are usually cute and funny, so why not include cute little icons? 😸
  • I want to emoji more but sadly it is an enormous hassle on desktop.

When I get my phone back I'll make more emojitweets I suppose.
  • 🚫 Honestly 😬❌ I 🚫👿 just ❌😬 think ☁️💦 it's bad 💩🐃💩🐃 form to pepper 👎🌶🌶🌶🌶👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎 one's writing 💉💉 🔪🔪 with emoji.

Same goes for emoticons :/  They should be used sparingly :))))))))) :3  Otherwise it makes the writer :# seem smarmy :^).

i lol'd

I want to emoji more but sadly it is an enormous hassle on desktop.

When I get my phone back I'll make more emojitweets I suppose.
    I use the onscreen keyboard to do emoji from my laptop, but I admit said keyboard's been refined a bit in Windows 8.1 and 10 compared to Windows 8.0
  • âš  THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I use a Chrome extension to do emoji on my Mac and on my lappy.
    In the year and a half since I made this thread, I've come to love this emoji

It's just so versatile 🤔

Also Windows 10 added a quick emoji picker since then!  If you're on Fall Creators Update or later, you can press Win + . and a neat little emoji box'll pop up. I use it all the time 😁