every time goons talk about anime I picture that one white guy from the Baby Got Back video

Comments

• edited 2016-10-16 14:40:02
    My dreams exceed my real life
    I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in big butts? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?This is my starting point: big butts has an aesthetic. Yes, #notallbigbutts, but by and large, there is a collection of visual, dialogue, plot and characterization tropes that are common to the medium. I don't dig those visual, dialogue, plot or characterization tropes. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.When I end up liking big butts, it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of big butts for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for boners. There's boners everywhere.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    "I saw an ad for the new Mass Effect that has two characters tongue kissing. Don't get boners over videogames, people. Just don't. It's weird"

Even white guys got to shout
    Odradek said:

"I saw an ad for the new Mass Effect that has two characters tongue kissing. Don't get boners over videogames, people. Just don't. It's weird"

Even white guys got to shout

uQn5Gzy.gif