NESW conversation

Comments

• edited 2016-10-15 04:41:03
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    aww, but it's The Original NIAGARA FALLS Cereal!

• > not even

doom music
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is it "Shredded Wheat" in Canada? I always heard it as "Never Eat Soggy Waffles", or sometimes "Sour Watermelon"
  • edited 2016-10-15 05:01:08

Is it "Shredded Wheat" in Canada? I always heard it as "Never Eat Soggy Waffles", or sometimes "Sour Watermelon"

I've heard a bunch of versions but "never eat shredded wheat" seems to be the most common. At age seven I was a fan of "never enter stinky washrooms", though I guess Americans don't know what a washroom is.

Your versions make more sense since idk what the problem with shredded wheat is.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    When I was like 10 a classmate and I came up with "Never Ever Smoke Weed", which we laughed about
  • Christmas said:

I guess Americans don't know what a washroom is.

well its an easy thing to figure out from context
    My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas
  • Christmas said:

I guess Americans don't know what a washroom is.

well its an easy thing to figure out from context
    idk I have friends who went to America and reported that they asked for the washroom and people directed them to the laundry room
  • to be clear I wasn't trying to say americans wouldn't understand what was meant by "never enter stinky washrooms", I just meant they wouldn't use that as a mnmenonic because they don't use the word washroom
  • my very educated lion couldn't order shredded weed