orange/white, orange, green/white, blue, blue/white, green, brown/white, brown

2000 Princesspoints to anyone who knows what this is without Google.

Comments

• Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't think I could find this with Google.

Also, unless you have Pearl Points, I'm not interested.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    resistors?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not resistors, but you're on the right track.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    yeah okay i have no idea
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I have an idea, but, eh.
  • kill living beings
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    is this an engineering thing i wouldn't know about anyway?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not really an engineering thing, but it is something I wouldn't expect most people here to know about
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Traffic cones.

Just got it.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Sounds like Cat6 coding to me.

Sounds like Cat6 coding to me.

ding ding ding

2000 Princesspoints for Alice
    what is Cat6 coding?
    Specifically, the thread title is the pinout for an RJ45 Ethernet cable. The order the wires go in before you go to crimp the connector on the end.
  • kill living beings
    Wow, who even knows that shit
    I learned it in high school

I have it burned into my brain because I repeated it to myself so many times while making cables
  • kill living beings
    you made cables in high school?
    Yeah

There was a CCNA class

I didn't get the certification obviously

IT turned out not to be my thing
    Bwuh?

I don't remember you talking about this before

how much other nerdy shit have you not mentioned to us
  • kill living beings
    ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE IEEE
  • yellow black, yellow black, yellow black
  • edited 2016-09-23 15:08:57

yellow black, yellow black, yellow black

black and yellow black and yellow

black and yellow black and yellow

edit: so there's a hidden <br> tag at the end of the post so if you copy all the text to the end of the post it also copies that

it doesn't show up in the editor but DOES get parsed in the final display which is why that's now two lines rather than one
    Anonus said:

Bwuh?

I don't remember you talking about this before

how much other nerdy shit have you not mentioned to us
    I could have sworn I'd talked to you about this before, though I may not have mentioned the cable-making thing in specific

This was the class that had in-person sessions, making it the only brick-and-mortar class I had during high school (after freshman year)

We would meet up for labs, sometimes in Marion but more often in Fairborn, just next to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base