Does anyone want a DS?

So I have two old Nintendo DSes that I got from my parents when they moved. I have a 3DS, so I don't really have a reason to use these ones. 

If you would like a DS, let me know, and I'd be down to mail it to you. There is a silver one and a blue one. The silver one is missing its stylus. 

Might be a while before I got it into the mail, but whatever. 

Comments

• kill living beings
    me, me, oh pick me
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I wouldn't mind having one.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    PM me an address if you'd like one :)
  • you should send one to sredni!!!!!! OwO
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Welp, those went fast.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Did you want one?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    No, I've got a DS over at the other house in a box somewhere. I was just amused at how quickly people took erio up on the offer.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I demand to have one, as I am The Bird Goddess.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    And then give my request to Vash.
  • I have one also actually but the top screen is busted and as such I wouldn't really feel good giving it away.
  • ah, I think I'm already too late >_<
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Alas, yes, they seem quite spoken for already :( sorry about that! I might get whatever the new handheld they come out with at some point - if so I'll probably put my 3DS up for grabs too. 
    Introducing the 4DS: it's just like the 3DS except with more special relativity
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Alas, yes, they seem quite spoken for already :( sorry about that! I might get whatever the new handheld they come out with at some point - if so I'll probably put my 3DS up for grabs too. 

they've got the ✨new✨ 3DS which some games will only play on.  i actually just got a refurbished ✨old✨ 3DS so that I can play Pokemon with Shannon